Thank you for your patience and co-operation with lockdown restrictions.
We’re able to welcome clients back into our showroom and will confirm that date soon.
Safety and wellbeing are key priorities for our clients and our colleagues.
In order to deliver our usual high standard of customer service we have some new measures to ensure we create a safe, secure and sanitised environment for all.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation when you visit us.
Included in our new showroom set-up are the following measures…
- VISIT BY APPOINTMENT – please contact the showroom to make an appointment as numbers allowed to enter the showroom will be limited.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE – we ask visitors to respect relevant guidelines.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM – in operation to allow easy and safe movement around the showroom.
- HAND SANITISER – available for clients on arrival and departure and of course for our staff.
- PPE - will be worn by our colleagues during your visit.
- ENHANCED CLEANING – all areas accessed by clients will be regularly cleaned and disinfected. Products will be sanitised before and after handling using UV cleaning machines and wipes.
- VIDEO CONSULTATIONS – we can offer one-to-one calls via FaceTime, Zoom etc should you wish to see/discuss particular products on offer.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to Tom Coll Jewellery soon.